Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:20:15 +0200

Dvorah is only strong if you utilize her wasp cancel. otherwise she's very
bland and gets boring quick. She rely a lot on her normals since they're
very strong.

Any thoughts on mileena? :)

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 4:18 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I finally got to mess around with MKX tonight. Firstly, it's a
horrible port. High Voltage needs to be dragged into the street and drawn
and quartered. Twice the game completely froze my machine. Had to
reboot. Other than that,there are quite a few fun characters, so it feels
like a game where no player will have just one main. Oh, and it's pretty
easy to see what's strong. High low mixups and strong normals. Kung Jin
is retarded. Reptile and Quan Chi are fun but require some finesse. Kotal
Kahn is a beast but needs to be played differently. Sub-zero is awesome
but needs more work and thought than some of the more braindead stuff.
Dvorah is awesome but feels gimmicky in some regards. You need to play her
in a boring way against people that know her tricks. Takeda is a scrub
killer. I also noticed that some characters' air normals have noticeably
slower startup eg. Summoner Quan Chi, or maybe it's just the weird input
system. I'll try out some more stuff if the game stops freezing every 20
minutes.