Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:11:42 +0200

It's great to know, but Sub can still just do a safe string into nothing so
it'll become a mindgame :P
On 12 May 2015 23:08, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

He's still punishable after strings...f42clone 21clone etc. all punishable
apparently...tom brady had a vid. only 1 of the 1 hit string move wasn't
punishable i think...ermac gets full combo all the time if subz does ice
clone from strings XD

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah, it is punishable on activation. It's the reason why people will use
it after his low poke or certain strings when someone least expects it or
cant react to it. He can still choose when and where to do it, so if you
place too much emphasis on punishing ice-clone, he can fuck you up in other
ways :P
On 12 May 2015 18:53, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Subz Clone is actually punishable on activation...D'vorah can f+22 over
the clone and hit Subz everytime lolz. A few other characters can do the
same. Some needs armor, some dont...

I saw Jax's dash punch (ff2?) go through it completely and hitting
Subz...does that mean Subz clone won't freeze people early frames?

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:50 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome to the club Kenshi...Take a seat next to Mileena...

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:44 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Kenshi has a really shitty backdash so he gets tagged for free. I
tested with a few other characters but l cant recall which ones were able
to backdash successfully. Results were definitely mixed.
On 12 May 2015 18:38, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know mileena can't backdash to save her life...who else is on the
list? all my other characters can backdash safely -_-"

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:21 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That would be great if everyone had a good backdash. Some characters
get tagged by that shit :(
On 12 May 2015 18:20, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Or backdash the string for full punish without having to guess
overhead or low :)

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Ryan Williams <
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's the tech. Block correctly *lol*
On 12 May 2015 17:27, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm going to find some Lumi-busting tech later when I try the
game. Apparently I broke both my PS3 pads in my sleep so I might
have to
play on stick.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 5:23 PM, Ryan Williams <
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yo Stu! We E-Sports now *lmao*

Nice vid Jag. Now can someone please go body Draeka and wipe
that cocky smile off his face *lol*
On 12 May 2015 17:16, "Moshe Shevel" <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nice video of the JHB tournament