RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 20:30:58 +0200

Soz guys, won't be at the sesh on Sat as l have to attend a funeral.
On 12 May 2015 20:20, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

more mk luv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCw5JWRU8mo

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 20:00:48 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It runs better on mine than it did before the patch, but not by much. Also
had to adjust the graphics settings a bit. Ensure that you dont have any
other processes running in the background that could potentially affect
performance.
On 12 May 2015 19:50, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So MKX is fucking terrible on PC. At least on my system. I dropped down
the graphics as low as it can go because of frame rate issues. Then it was
normal, till I checked the command list and tried to continue. It dropped
backed down to 30fps. Terrible port.