RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 18:20:23 +0000

more mk luv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCw5JWRU8mo

Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 20:00:48 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It runs better on mine than it did before the patch, but not by much. Also had
to adjust the graphics settings a bit. Ensure that you dont have any other
processes running in the background that could potentially affect performance.
On 12 May 2015 19:50, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So MKX is fucking terrible on PC. At least on my system. I dropped down the
graphics as low as it can go because of frame rate issues. Then it was normal,
till I checked the command list and tried to continue. It dropped backed down
to 30fps. Terrible port.