Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 19:31:56 +0300

Haha, thanks for the confidence :) things might have been a bit different,
but I'm not sure how my Ferra/Torr would have done against so many
Scorpions and whoever else was being used especially since the level I'm at
now is only due to being able to play really great games against some
really strong European players and even then I feel it could actually be
better than it is.

Otherwise hoping to get some great games against everyone in December if I
come down and if the game survives that long :p
On 12 May 2015 7:24 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You would have done work for sure Jag :) Pretty sure you would have caused
plenty of upsets in JHB :P It's only now that you've left that certain
individuals are feeling cocky again :P
On 12 May 2015 18:22, "Moshe Shevel" <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

He always does :) I'm actually really looking forward to seeing the Grand
Final with 4 CT players, 8 JHB players and 4 DBN players.

So bummed I couldn't be a part of it though :/
On 12 May 2015 7:17 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just watch the Grand Finals and can't help but think things would have
ended very differently if he had faced one of the local CPT players. But
then again, Draeka did make it sound as if he was sandbagging.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

6 hour video of the entire tournament day for those who are interested
:)

https://youtu.be/8wOZS3Tg7hg
On 12 May 2015 6:50 PM, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nice video.
Only thing I didn't like was that Draeka's hair is shorter.
#Banderas

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 5:30 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice,. Stu is talking big now, that's just awesome, so that's
draeka??
On May 12, 2015 5:23 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yo Stu! We E-Sports now *lmao*

Nice vid Jag. Now can someone please go body Draeka and wipe that
cocky smile off his face *lol*
On 12 May 2015 17:16, "Moshe Shevel" <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice video of the JHB tournament

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VKhwziCsOvE