Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 11:18:40 +0200

Thanks man, now I just need to get a pocket character.
The brothers are good, that counter of Liu Kang was a surprise.

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 11:01 AM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That guy looked like he wanted to punch me in the face afterward.

Your Takeda was on point yesterday as well dude (My scorpion BS didn't
work on you), everyone played rather well - the rule caught us off guard
but al least we know for next time. We also got to see how other guys are
playing which is useful exp.

Those two brothers look promising - definitely two to watch out for at the
next tourney.

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kung Jin and Scorpion.
Lumi's Sonya was owning, but the rules made junk.
Keegan did play well though. At least it's someone we know and not some
random.

Shoutouts to Lumi for getting 3 flawless victories out of 4 rounds on
some poor soul. The 4th round was also almost a flawless.

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 9:45 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who did the winner use?
On 10 May 2015 09:41, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stupid rules.

On 9 May 2015 at 23:29, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Congrats to Draeka. Good to hear he's playing again. DP would have
placed higher if he didn't use such low tier characters *cough*.

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 9:54 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Congrats guys, well played!

If you guys haven't heard, Draeka won the first round of the JHB ESL
MKX tournament with DP getting 6th.
On 09 May 2015 10:49 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

mkx tourney news from GB:

"Sap and I got bopt.

Tournament was single elim, ft2, you cant use the same character
twice.

I lost to Keagen in round 1. He won the tourney.
Sap lost to a random, he and his cousins were pretty good.

Manase had a decent route, lost to a youngster who is pretty good.

Lumi second. Khan 3rd.

nice tourney overall, not a bad place. "

Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 16:33:56 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx