Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 11:50:09 +0200

Movement is still my biggest issue with tekken, another being no bruce(fuck
replacements).
It's still overall not that different from T6/TTT2 meta game wise.
Launcher > pokes that doesn't sit well with me.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Really? From actually watching some matches, the new Tekken feels closer
to DR style than the last few. I like that.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 06:44:59 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yay another character I don't give a shit about.
JK Yoshi is cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA1J2fSbu4E

On 7 May 2015 at 21:47, Donaldson, Alasdair <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Scorpion mid screen, no bar, hellfire variation:
From jump in punch, 40%.
From standing overhead, 38%.
From low, 27%.

Works against all sizes but stupidly tight.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 16:34:56 +0000

[cid:inlineImage0]

________________________________
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 18:19:10 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'll get one once they install a pillow.

On 7 May 2015 at 18:10, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:

I want it for No Man's Sky.

The tech is cool.

On 7 May 2015 17:15, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
I see VR news is heating up again... Oculus has come out and announced a
retail release of Q1 2016.

So Oculus and Morpheus out early 2016 with Valve/HTC Vive out end 2015.

This is going to get interesting

________________________________
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 15:42:25 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Best episode of Cribs was with Redman.

Second best was with Dave Chappelle.

[
http://38.media.tumblr.com/9e09fc9d55e4e481406852763566137b/tumblr_n16lssFUq31sd5eo5o2_500.gif
]

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
I don't think many dudes here watch cribs.
I will for redman though.

On Thursday, 7 May 2015, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
You guys remember that episode of Cribs where they do Redman's house?
They did another one:

http://ambrosiaforheads.com/2015/05/redman-reflects-on-cribs-episode-what-it-says-about-who-he-is/

I love the random cheetos in his bed.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.