Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 21:31:15 +0200

Not far at all. Just a bit further down off the N1.
On 4 May 2015 21:10, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah ok.

Well meeting at Jeeva's first is cool :) how far is the tournament from
Jeeva's?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 9:09 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dont think anybody mentioned free

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 21:06:43 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Booze? there's free booze?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'll be there for the booze.
On 4 May 2015 20:25, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1st prize is a sony lumina.

Lumi must win.

On 4 May 2015 at 20:23, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Most likely yeah.
On 4 May 2015 20:00, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So does this mean we're not having session this saturday if everyone is
going to the tourny?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On a unrelated note...

Somebody on Sagamer is trying to sell an Japanese Furby.

Seems to be a classic wtf japan type product
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHbaBd3h0FU

"*It comes with preloaded personalities that change according to how you
care for it. Mostly, it's LED eyes are used to terrify you. It laughs
uncontrollably, has no off button and frequently yells what I assume are
Japanese profanities*"

:P
------------------------------
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 18:51:39 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then suffer the consequences of using a bottom tier character...
On 4 May 2015 18:47, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the power of Puggles compels me... but I just can't

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Summoner Quan pushes 70% easily.
Stop being a gentleman Nick and give in to the dark side.
On 4 May 2015 13:44, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I found new tech on Ken's Rage.
Some hypers can otg.

Seriously tho... in MKX I'm having trouble pushing past 40% with Quan
warlock variation. I get 40% using 1 meter, using all gets me 45%, using
none gets me 35%.

What's your guys' damage like? I saw Kanada netting 45% with Zombie at
the controller.
Raiden 55%
On 4 May 2015 13:27, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCVhyrgWSBY&feature=youtu.be

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, looks good. I haven't got the weapons that the build uses (bul
kathos), but even without them, I cleared 39. When I get them, should hit
mid 40s.

Got my net here working. Downloaded Goro.

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 08:28:03 +0000

Oh...

So you havent beaten me yet then.

Even with a Ancient weapon

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 08:23:33 +0000

40

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 07:48:50 +0000

GR level?

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 22:26:33 +0000

oh ya paas,

from dis day, imdabes

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lindseyboi-2250/hero/36036240

best monk

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 18:25:01 +0000

So what you are saying... youve got no excuse for losing to elphelt?

(not that you currently have a excuse lol)

also
coconut!

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 13:56:28 +0000

Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN — Results

1. Woshige (Millia)
2. Takehara (Ramlethal)
3. Nage (Faust)
4. Nakamura (Millia)
5. Rozu (Ky)
5. Isamu (Venom)
7. Daru (I-No)
7. Koichi (Ramlethal)

9. Rokka (I-No)
9. Dokkoi Shouichi
9. Hasegawa (I-No)
9. Uuzen (I-No)
13. Soukyuu no Ruu (May)
13. Taitsu (Zato-1)
13. Gazou (Faust)
13. Kuni (Ramlethal)

5 I no players if you count dokkoi, if he uses I-no as well.

japan dgaf about elephant or sin, I need to up my game right nao

Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 15:42:55 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the "combo, got em" guy *lol*

http://www.eventhubs.com/streams/netotigr/

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm so using my new Afrikaans on stream.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.