Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 17:52:07 +0200

Jason looks cool *lol*

Soz guys, won't be able to attend the MK event on Friday as l already have
plans.
On 4 May 2015 17:10, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

trolololol.
:D
On 4 May 2015 15:47, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So it's not at the waterfront anymore?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:42 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome!
Dear (insert participant's name),

Hope this mail finds you well.

This email serves as confirmation that you have been registered to
compete in the Mortal Kombat Cup Qualifier taking place on the 23rd May
2015 in Cape Town.

Please take note of the below details and ensure that you bring all
necessary documents.

PLEASE NOTE: Registration times are very strict and should you not
register within the below time frame on the day your place will be
allocated to another player.

TIMES:
Registration time: 09:00 – 10:00
Controller testing: 09:00 – 10:00
Competitor briefing: 10:30
Tournament Starts: 11:00

Consoles will be available for competitors to warm up after registration.

REGISTRATION:
At registration you will be required to present a valid ID/Passport as
identification and proof of age – please ensure that you bring this
document with on the day
No under 18’s allowed and no underage persons will be able to enter the
tournament/venue

ADDRESS:
The Western Cape live event will be taking place at the MWEB M-CAVE
which can be found at the below address:

MWEB
100 Fairway Close
Golf Course, Cape Town
7500
South Africa

For easy navigation, the Google Maps link is here.

CHALLONGE:
It is advised to sign up on the Challonge Website (free of charge).
Create a user profile with the email address you used to register for this
tournament.
Please visit the website here: http://challonge.com/

RULES:
Please ensure that you have read through the rules, players etiquette
and T’s & C’s before competing at the event. Below are the links to this
info for your reference:

Rules: http://www.mortalkombatx.co.za/za/prizerules.html

Terms and Conditions:
http://www.mortalkombatx.co.za/za/terms-conditions.html

At registration you will be required to sign a copy all rules as
acceptance before competing in the tournament, you will not be allowed to
compete without signing the document.

There have been many queries regarding controller and character rules,
please see below:

Controllers:
Arcade stick controllers can be used in the tournament, the player must
provide their own as the tournament host will not provide them. These
controllers must be compatible with the PS4 and require no extra software.
To use the your arcade stick controller it will need to be tested before
the tournament starts by the head judge. If (s)he is happy with the
controller then it may be used in the tournament. The head judge does
reserve the right to test the controller at any point in the tournament and
if there is any foul play via programming (to cause more than the expected
action in the game per key), turbo or anything else manually done to the
controller to give the player an unfair advantage then they will be
disqualified from the whole tournament.

With the exception of the arcade stick controller no player owned
controllers maybe be used other than the ones provided by the tournament
host. These will be standard PS4 controllers. If you are unhappy with the
current controller give to you, you can ask for one of the spare
controllers. You may only swap the controller at the beginning of the round
during the practice section, and not in the middle of the game.

Character Rules:
Only the standard edition characters that come with the game will be
available to compete with, the following characters will be excluded;
Shinnok, Goro, Jason Voorhees, Predator, Tanya, Tremor or any other unlock
or DLC characters. All the variations of the characters available are
available in the standard version of the game and the skins/costume of the
character does not change the variations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or
questions, on mkx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Should you not be able to compete due to unforeseen circumstances,
please confirm this to the team at the above email address.

We are looking forward to seeing you at the event!

Good luck!
The MK Cup Team
On 4 May 2015 15:36, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got my final mk x email with venue this time.
On 4 May 2015 15:31, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vekf8VNQT6U&feature=youtu.be

Punch Walk got a friend...Boss Walk...armored 2 of Mileena's sais like
a boss.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Send him some Bats Nic lolz

Puggles ftw.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I believe that person was DP.
On 4 May 2015 14:57, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Didn't someone say Quan is low tier? i don't think so...summoner
quan is insane...over the top zoning and still able to dish out some
combo
damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxUpP7R7glQ

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:53 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jump-in.
My overhead/low both give me 30+% using meter :( but they are both
safe as houses.

Share that Quan tech if you can.
On 4 May 2015 14:50, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's your starter?

Saw some insane damage from Summoner Quan though.

Jab damage i tend to get around 30% minimum ~ 36%.

Overhead Mileena around 41% no meter.

Corner combos i'm getting 40% easily with the characters i play...

Meter only does damage if it actually extend your combo float for
bigger damage normals. Damage scales pretty fast. eg. Mileena normal
combo
36%...1 meter same starter 38% -_-"

But it does open up to different option for combo, which may lead
to better set ups.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I found new tech on Ken's Rage.
Some hypers can otg.

Seriously tho... in MKX I'm having trouble pushing past 40% with
Quan warlock variation. I get 40% using 1 meter, using all gets me
45%,
using none gets me 35%.

What's your guys' damage like? I saw Kanada netting 45% with
Zombie at the controller.
Raiden 55%
On 4 May 2015 13:27, "Ashraf Barendse" <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCVhyrgWSBY&feature=youtu.be

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, looks good. I haven't got the weapons that the build
uses (bul kathos), but even without them, I cleared 39. When I
get them,
should hit mid 40s.

Got my net here working. Downloaded Goro.

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 08:28:03 +0000

Oh...

So you havent beaten me yet then.

Even with a Ancient weapon

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 08:23:33 +0000

40

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 07:48:50 +0000

GR level?

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 22:26:33 +0000

oh ya paas,

from dis day, imdabes

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lindseyboi-2250/hero/36036240

best monk

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 18:25:01 +0000

So what you are saying... youve got no excuse for losing to
elphelt?

(not that you currently have a excuse lol)

also
coconut!

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 13:56:28 +0000

Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN — Results

1. Woshige (Millia)
2. Takehara (Ramlethal)
3. Nage (Faust)
4. Nakamura (Millia)
5. Rozu (Ky)
5. Isamu (Venom)
7. Daru (I-No)
7. Koichi (Ramlethal)

9. Rokka (I-No)
9. Dokkoi Shouichi
9. Hasegawa (I-No)
9. Uuzen (I-No)
13. Soukyuu no Ruu (May)
13. Taitsu (Zato-1)
13. Gazou (Faust)
13. Kuni (Ramlethal)

5 I no players if you count dokkoi, if he uses I-no as well.

japan dgaf about elephant or sin, I need to up my game right
nao

Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 15:42:55 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the "combo, got em" guy *lol*

http://www.eventhubs.com/streams/netotigr/

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm so using my new Afrikaans on stream.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please address with the subject heading
"Received
in error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail
and destroy
any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions
or advice
contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed
in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and
other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not
relate to
the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
amended, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative
("KPMG International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm
providing
services to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG
International") is
a Swiss entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network
of
independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International
provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is
a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes itself
as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local
KPMG member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been
swept by AntiVirus software.