RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 19:40:47 +0000

lmao yooooooooo,

that's why we got so many views on that video.

we e-sports now, we getting dat American hate son.

Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 21:23:06 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

American never understand other people's fun.If it's not a "gee gosh golly darn
hotdogathon" they don't get it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/342vnj/found_this_south_african_fgc_stream_wtf/

On 2 May 2015 at 08:30, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Gon is Gonlike !

On 1 May 2015 at 21:59, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nice and thanx Filthy R...
On 1 May 2015 18:25, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hunter x Hunter 2011 ,, I got everything., wait that's the only 1 that goes
past a 100,, I will give it to you tomorrow man,, dont worry,, you gonna have
fun with it,, its all in 720p too
On May 1, 2015 5:17 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I ran out of the new hunter x hunter episodes to watch. Lol

I need episodes from 106 ;)

If anyone has more please share, thanks guys.
On 1 May 2015 00:20, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lol nope. My CD Rom is busted. Hang on to them for now.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Salie, I finished recording my Jojos combos.

I'm going to clopnthem now snd pop them on a cd.

you still use cds right?
On 30 Apr 2015 20:50, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Salie this is broken as it can get in a fighting game
On Apr 30, 2015 8:46 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@LB

https://youtu.be/MDa6ztZAg4k

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 7:51 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

okay il try thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6UoM6vRZtw

im watching this, its kuk funny. why did we stop playing dis ?

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:48:22 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dude just follow the instructions and do it. It's worth it. Trust me. You
can do it with the mouse but it takes about 10x longer every time you re-run
the setup. And that's a conservative estimate.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 7:45 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

okay Salie i thought this would be a point and clickey exercise. :(

f ur quantum physics, everyone knows about Mag's EM Disruptah
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:20:10 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooops. Forgot to mention that if you use the 32 bit version of mame the
command is either "mame.exe" or "mame32.exe", not "mame64.exe"

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@LB (and whoever else is interested...) This is quite a bit of work but it's
worth it.

Mame save/reload/record instructions.

Get Mame:
http://mamedev.org/release.html

Run the exe (it will extract to the folder you specify). In my case I'm
extracting to "E:\Games\Emulation\Mame\Mame 161"

Open a DOS prompt (Windows Key + R, type cmd.exe and enter)

Enter (with the quotes): CD "<installation path>"
So in my case I would enter:
CD "E:\Games\Emulation\Mame\Mame 161"

If you did not install on the C: drive, enter the letter of the drive following
by colon. In my case I installed on the E drive, so I would enter
E:

Enter: mame64 -createconfig

This will create a mame.ini file. Open this file using notepad.

Find the section where it says "rompath". It should have a value that says
"roms". Replace this with the path to your mame roms. In my case it's
"F:\Games\Emulation\Mame\roms"

Find the section where it says "CORE MISC OPTIONS"

Use the values outlined here:

The cheats are for when you want to select a stage without having to play
through the game, but that's optional.

Save the file.

Enter mame64 at the command prompt. It will load a list of games in your Roms
folder. Type the name of the game you want. *Pay very careful attention to
the abbreviated name!* eg. For Super Street Fighter II Turbo, it's "ssf2t".
For the Japanese version it's 'ssf2ta'. Again, remember this name. It's very
important.

Select the game you want and press Enter.

Set the controls. (Tab brings up the menu).

Insert coins and Press 1 and 2 to start players 1 and 2. Select the characters
you want.

When the game starts, position the characters suitably (ie. Corner, Midscreen
etc). Build super meter if necessary.

*Press Shift-F7 followed by 1*

Congrats. Your setup is now complete. Press escape to quit back to the DOS
prompt.

Enter "mame64 <name of game> -state 1 -record <name of game>" (without quotes)

So for the Japanese version of ST, it will be:
mame64 ssf2ta -state 1 -record ssf2ta

This will load up the game and put you exactly where you saved that state, and
it will record all your inputs.

Try your combo. If you fail, press escape and then press F3 (or UP) in the DOS
box and then Enter (reruns the previous command).

Repeat until satisfied. Once you are satisfied with your combo, press escape,
then run this command (note the bolded part):
mame64 ssf2ta -state 1 -playback ssf2ta

It's worth testing that this works before spending ages trying to land a combo.

If you're satisfied with your work, press escape and run this command:
mame64 ssf2ta -state 1 -playback ssf2ta -aviwrite combo.avi

Let it run until you've recorded everything you want, then press escape. This
will create an UNCOMPRESSED video file in the folder "snap". Beware, it writes
at around 20MB per second of video.

The beauty of this method is that once you're satisfied with recording, you
don't even need to create an AVI yourself. Just zip up the savestate, inputs
and nvram files and send it to someone else and they can record it on their
side because it will play back perfectly.

PNG image

PNG image