Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:39:28 +0200

I just read his earlier posts. Yeah, l'm staying the fuck out of this
thread.
On 28 Apr 2015 14:36, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When he loses it's because his character is low tier.

When he wins it's because he is a better player.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:32 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*LOL* Does DP understand the meaning of versatility? I'd argue that a
character who can zone, rushdown and mixup is very versatile.
On 28 Apr 2015 14:24, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?137326-Mortal-Kombat-10&p=2552999&posted=1#post2552999

On 28 April 2015 at 13:02, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Damn. Poor Kenshi. Things you get for harassing everyone in MK9 with
your zonings. lolz

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ahahaha :P

http://testyourmight.com/threads/who-should-i-main-i-need-to-drop-kenshi-because-hes-not-worth-the-time.51187/

Always nice when a high level player confirms what you already know. I
like him though which is why I'll keep playing him :P

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes. I was using the teleport one without using his related special
moves.
On 27 Apr 2015 20:12, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can he do those in all variations?

The only variation that matters is the one where do the orb setups :P

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 19:22:44 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raiden is dial a combo, 45% damage, thanks.
On 27 Apr 2015 18:35, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can see Kung Jin being strong. He has decent tools. But his
character just seem meh to me...tried a bit of him, like the whole
spinning
combo starter stuff...

Kano is surprisingly very fun to play and rewarding. He's very basic
and solid. Not so much gimmicks. Almost like the Kazuya of MKX lolz

D'Vorah is stupid technical. All those Wasp Cancel is going to make
me break the controller. But people are claiming she's strong as hell.
Just
need to choose the right variation for the right matches...swarm queen
vs
subz's grandmaster? yeah, thanks SAP for teaching me that lesson...all i
did was watch myself die...at full screen range...

Mileena...well, totally different playstyle to her MK9 counter part.

Cassie is a combo machine.

Goro = fuck all you guys, i'm ex punch walking.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Had a look at this stream

http://www.twitch.tv/gameonesports/b/653694922

Not a big tourney with big names but cool matches. MKX is at the
end of the stream.

Quan Chi looks so damn good... that fucking bat. Combo into
trance, summon bat then stupid mixup and quasi unblockables.

Orb trap raiden also looks fun

No Goro
Kung Jin is apparently OP

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:20:59 +0200

From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nerf bat coming your way lolz

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Found a funny thing with goro vs Kitana's parry/counter.

If she parries exPunchwalk it knocks goro back but he keeps his
armor. She jumps him and hits but doesnt go into any animation etc.

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:30:08 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it? I lose track.
On 26 Apr 2015 18:38, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You mean the last one - this is the 2nd Avengers movie :P

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Watched the new avengers move.
Its definitely better than the last 2

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Did some tests regarding ducking command grabs since it looked like
Di managed to duck Goro's command grab in some matches.

Erron Blacks command grab is fully duckable at all ranges.

Goros command grab is definitely not duckable... however ducking
greatly reduces the grabs effective range. If the opponent is ducking
then
goro can grab you at roughly normal command range but if they are
standing
its slightly(very slightly) less than the distance at round start.

And this refers to ducking without block. If you block low you are
getting pwnd

------------------------------
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 11:42:00 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will check them out. Thanks Sap :)

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 1:59 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Check out Coach Steve/Insaynne. Really strong Kano. Arturo Sanchez
aka Sabin also plays a mean Kano :)
On 25 Apr 2015 23:50, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey sap, who's the kano you mentioned was doing some cool stuff
again?

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 11:13 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I forgot how good the music in FFXIV is.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yZXjxuoEGA