RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:01:41 +0000

new jurassic park trailer does not make give me the goosebumps, like in the
first trailer.

new star wars should be good

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 19:29:02 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pretty much.
On 27 Apr 2015 19:22, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Raiden is dial a combo, 45% damage, thanks.
On 27 Apr 2015 18:35, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can see Kung Jin being strong. He has decent tools. But his character just
seem meh to me...tried a bit of him, like the whole spinning combo starter
stuff...
Kano is surprisingly very fun to play and rewarding. He's very basic and solid.
Not so much gimmicks. Almost like the Kazuya of MKX lolz
D'Vorah is stupid technical. All those Wasp Cancel is going to make me break
the controller. But people are claiming she's strong as hell. Just need to
choose the right variation for the right matches...swarm queen vs subz's
grandmaster? yeah, thanks SAP for teaching me that lesson...all i did was watch
myself die...at full screen range...
Mileena...well, totally different playstyle to her MK9 counter part.
Cassie is a combo machine.
Goro = fuck all you guys, i'm ex punch walking.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Had a look at this stream
http://www.twitch.tv/gameonesports/b/653694922
Not a big tourney with big names but cool matches. MKX is at the end of the
stream.
Quan Chi looks so damn good... that fucking bat. Combo into trance, summon
bat then stupid mixup and quasi unblockables.
Orb trap raiden also looks fun

No GoroKung Jin is apparently OP

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:20:59 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nerf bat coming your way lolz
On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Found a funny thing with goro vs Kitana's parry/counter.
If she parries exPunchwalk it knocks goro back but he keeps his armor. She
jumps him and hits but doesnt go into any animation etc.

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:30:08 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it? I lose track.
On 26 Apr 2015 18:38, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You mean the last one - this is the 2nd Avengers movie :P

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Watched the new avengers move.
Its definitely better than the last 2

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did some tests regarding ducking command grabs since it looked like Di managed
to duck Goro's command grab in some matches.
Erron Blacks command grab is fully duckable at all ranges.
Goros command grab is definitely not duckable... however ducking greatly
reduces the grabs effective range. If the opponent is ducking then goro can
grab you at roughly normal command range but if they are standing its
slightly(very slightly) less than the distance at round start.
And this refers to ducking without block. If you block low you are getting pwnd

Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 11:42:00 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will check them out. Thanks Sap :)
On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 1:59 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Check out Coach Steve/Insaynne. Really strong Kano. Arturo Sanchez aka Sabin
also plays a mean Kano :)
On 25 Apr 2015 23:50, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey sap, who's the kano you mentioned was doing some cool stuff again?
On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 11:13 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I forgot how good the music in FFXIV is.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yZXjxuoEGA