Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:59:31 +0200

Lol no. Once we have all the clips we should give it to someone who knows
how to use computers.

The funny thing about doing combovids is you usually end up finding out
something new and interesting, so you get side tracked and eventually
forget what you were supposed to be doing in the first place.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks.
Started using Fraps and it works fine.

Salie are you doing the final edit on this combo vid idea ?
So we all just send you our stuff and you do the grunt work ? :)

On 27 April 2015 at 11:22, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

for YT and a few other vid site downloads. pretty good. can download at
60fps too :)

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:16 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

do you have cracked fraps?

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:10:42 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Depends on the game. I use FRAPS or the built-in AVI recorder that
comes with whatever emulator I'm using. Other options are Bandicam and
Dxtory.

If you're using an emulator, use one with Save State functionality.
Just makes everything less of a hassle.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 8:13 AM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@ so what program am I using to cap on PC ? (best/easy to acquire)

On 27 April 2015 at 04:26, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Seriously?

PSA: Beware of Di. He will suck the juick out of your eyes.

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:35 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nvm, got it :D lolz

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:35 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which one is the one that the dude squeezed the cute puffy animal and
sucked the juice out of it's eyes?

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 5:44 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nichijou

Other anime that we talked about at the sessions that I remember are

Katanagatari
Airmaster

and there was more but I cant recall the rest :(

Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 17:33:37 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oi, Paas!

The name of the weird schoolgirl Anime akin to Azumanga?