Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:58:57 +0200

Salie

Doom letting the crowd know he's not free.
https://youtu.be/_XA_aE2anb8?t=30m33s

On 26 April 2015 at 09:55, eccomancer . <eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha you beat me too it. Wanted to post the video - a final fantasy
fighting game would be awesome (not dissidia arena fighting :( )

The benchmark trailer for the heavensward expansion looks pretty awesome.
All classes are getting unique level 3 limit breaks and I think they show
the dragoons level 3 limit break in the video (they do tease a lot of new
skills though). Those flying chocobos are just hilariously cute!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOIF_7vuLw

On 25 Apr 2015 23:13, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I forgot how good the music in FFXIV is.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yZXjxuoEGA