RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:24:22 +0000

GTA5 has been on consoles for more than a year... and it was good.
Then it came to PC... and it was a Cat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqVcxqIXyaw
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:35:56 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*lmao*
On 24 Apr 2015 20:29, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EOjqAG_itA

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 6:59 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I love the one,, DO YOU SELL ICECREAM
On Apr 24, 2015 6:45 PM, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO_6JqlII58

MKX PC special hidden intros lolz
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I hate all movies that I don't like.
MF Doom is amazing.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MnXHw2V1Us

On 24 April 2015 at 17:33, richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Watch mercenary absolution,, I downloaded it last night,, I watched it this
morning and I think it was good
On Apr 24, 2015 5:29 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I disliked Pacific Rim for a myriad of reasons. But it was also the movie that
made me realize that I don't really like huge Mecha/Monster vs Mecha/Monster
action movies. They just move too slowly to be exciting. The "action" scenes
are basically just explosions and crumbling buildings. And the "characters"
don't have any personality. That's in fact what I dislike about many modern
day action movies. "Action" should be renamed "destruction". On the other
hand, Hulk makes for great action (and destruction) scenes. He's huge, but
quick and agile as well. And he's personality shines through (to be fair, it's
not that hard to convey - it's just anger and rage), so you get entertained by
him and what he's doing rather than just ooohing and aahing as the umpteenth
hapless building gets demolished.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 2:36 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
CG is cheaper than building animatronics and faster...that's probably why they
went with so much CG...
Muto's design was nice. It's fresh and new. Nothing we've seen before. It's
almost moth-like but also bird-like/audi R8 lolz
They took a whole year to design muto. The design process was nice. But the
Muto scene in the desert do look odd and out of place.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
It could have used less CG.Muta in the desert ftl

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I like Biollante and King Ghidorah :)
Pacific Rim was good. Also liked the new godzilla movie. It's more old school
Godzilla than the messed up giant iguana from 2000...
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 2:18 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
TOO MANY MOVIES,, I CANT WATCH ALL THIS , wasn't there a new 1 coming soon???

On Apr 24, 2015 2:13 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.listology.com/sir78billy/list/complete-list-godzilla-movies

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 2:11 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How many Godzilla movies are there???
On Apr 24, 2015 2:10 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I liked the movie at first but after learming more about the real Godzilla
universe I did a 180...
On 24 Apr 2015 14:05, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
LMAO at "Vanilla" Godzilla
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kaijou movies/television shows are usually good default excluding the awful
Hollywood 'vanilla' Godzilla.
On 24 Apr 2015 13:41, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I liked pacific rim, it did monsters and mechs right.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://twitter.com/Legendary/status/591405307252768768

Not sure how they'll continue after the first movie...didn't the first movie
wrapped up everything?
Otherwise, a prequel where we see MORE robots and monsters can be interesting
to see. During the glorious robot days.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:55 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think so too,, this can't be true
On Apr 24, 2015 12:40 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the internet cake is a lie
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:13 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This has to be a fucking lie made up by Telkom,, this means every ISP needs to
lower their prices right??
On Apr 24, 2015 12:11 PM, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stop throttling us plz...

I want to download everything :P

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:52:48 +0000

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/adsl/125024-adsl-price-cuts-expected.html

this is good news

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:28:54 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I liked the humour in AoU. There are a few witty one-liners in there.

"Hello dear"

But man, the 3rd party marketing in this one is really over the top.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I personally hated the first one...it was basically an Ironman show with others
running around in the background. In the comics, Ironman barely show up for any
"action" sequence...he's the advisor. Should've been Capt A commanding and
leading the team more...
Haven't seen this one yet, but hopefully it's not an Ironman show again...
Even if it's bad, at least i'll see SW on big screen :)
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First one was better imo. But it's still a fun movie, if not entirely what l
expected.
On 24 Apr 2015 09:54, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Avengers wasn't terrible.