RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:42:45 +0000

That it did

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 13:41:30 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I liked pacific rim, it did monsters and mechs right.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://twitter.com/Legendary/status/591405307252768768

Not sure how they'll continue after the first movie...didn't the first movie
wrapped up everything?
Otherwise, a prequel where we see MORE robots and monsters can be interesting
to see. During the glorious robot days.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:55 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think so too,, this can't be true
On Apr 24, 2015 12:40 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the internet cake is a lie
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:13 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This has to be a fucking lie made up by Telkom,, this means every ISP needs to
lower their prices right??
On Apr 24, 2015 12:11 PM, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stop throttling us plz...

I want to download everything :P

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:52:48 +0000

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/adsl/125024-adsl-price-cuts-expected.html

this is good news

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:28:54 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I liked the humour in AoU. There are a few witty one-liners in there.

"Hello dear"

But man, the 3rd party marketing in this one is really over the top.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I personally hated the first one...it was basically an Ironman show with others
running around in the background. In the comics, Ironman barely show up for any
"action" sequence...he's the advisor. Should've been Capt A commanding and
leading the team more...
Haven't seen this one yet, but hopefully it's not an Ironman show again...
Even if it's bad, at least i'll see SW on big screen :)
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First one was better imo. But it's still a fun movie, if not entirely what l
expected.
On 24 Apr 2015 09:54, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Avengers wasn't terrible.