RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:52:48 +0000

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/adsl/125024-adsl-price-cuts-expected.html

this is good news

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:28:54 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I liked the humour in AoU. There are a few witty one-liners in there.

"Hello dear"

But man, the 3rd party marketing in this one is really over the top.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I personally hated the first one...it was basically an Ironman show with others
running around in the background. In the comics, Ironman barely show up for any
"action" sequence...he's the advisor. Should've been Capt A commanding and
leading the team more...
Haven't seen this one yet, but hopefully it's not an Ironman show again...
Even if it's bad, at least i'll see SW on big screen :)
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First one was better imo. But it's still a fun movie, if not entirely what l
expected.
On 24 Apr 2015 09:54, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Avengers wasn't terrible.