Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 15:01:39 +0200

You could always go live here if you don't like it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberland

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 2:59 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK., I think I get the idea,, I gave bad advice,, sooo yaa,, pay them
taxes for you know who to buy his next private jet
On Apr 22, 2015 2:56 PM, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Oh, I dunno, pay a huge fine if you're lucky.
If not, go to prison and get ass raped.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 2:54 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's the worst that can happen if the tax dude finds you??
On Apr 22, 2015 2:43 PM, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That bad advice yo.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 2:41 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How??? The guy missed you for 2 years,, he will miss you for the next
300 years at this rate., I mean you seem to have invincibility against the
TAXMAN,, screw it ,, leave it and forget it
On Apr 22, 2015 2:33 PM, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't mess with the taxman. He'll get you in the end.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Ryan Williams<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>>>
Sent: ‎2015-‎04-‎22 10:04
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>>

Yeah, he has that 2,2 in all of his variations. Good for putting the
opponent in the corner if you have a punish opportunity, and you can
still
cancel into special moves.

He doesn't have much in the way of mixups in Balanced, because he's
meant to be played defensively. What he does have are safe strings with
pushback (if you use b,f+2, the force push move) which creates enough
space
for him to bait attacks and whiff punish. In Kenjutsu, he has a strong
mixup game but his damage output sucks. Shit like b+3 (low) into d,f+1
(sword overheads) can be very difficult to deal with. Try blocking that
on
reaction every single time. He also gains an overhead (f+2, he has
another
one (b+2) but it's ass) in Kenjutsu that can be cancelled, and he also
has
a cool string that is unique to Kenjutsu (3,1,1 - last hit is a low). So
that covers his bases with regard to defensive and offensive play.

Possessed has high damage output (with meter) but I'm not a fan of
it. From what I've read, people share my opinion of Balanced being the
best
variation overall, because of meter efficiency (being able to do 30+
without meter). Pig of the Hut, a top US MK player, feels that the two
strongest variations are Balanced and Kenjutsu.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>>>>> wrote:

2 hours of trying seems to indicate that, yes.
Corner may be a different matter.
I love his 22 btw, so styling. Makes me think of Iori. He has real
easy 25% consistency, but he's so honest, lol. He doesn't nearly have
the
high low mixups that the others have.
Suits you.

On 22 Apr 2015 09:28, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>>>> wrote:
*lol* I take it you believe me now when I said that you wouldn't be
able to do 40% meterless midscreen in Kenjutsu. But a pat on the back you
have earned nonetheless :P

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>>>>> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-upload_owner&v=RRBgmKsdUCo&app=desktop

I'll take that pat on the back now sap.

On 22 Apr 2015 07:41, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>>> wrote:
this is pretty cool tech.

I blocked overhead is not punishable with a normal launcher spin with
kungloa but im sure you can ex spin through it.

________________________________
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 00:23:44 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>>

Ok i just understood how that works...

basically it's sort of hit confirming?

normal string into special xx on block? input the rest of the string
xx on hit? let the combo begin.

right? that's pretty odd. Does it have to be a command from the
string or i can just mash any button during the string into special into
_______.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 12:12 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>>>>> wrote:
usually unsafe normals into special are either interrupt-able or can
be backdashed.

especially if the special is slow. fast specials are usually unsafe.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:25 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>>> wrote:
Oh man, how could the developers not see this one coming...

So in MKX, impact freeze on block is different than on hit. Now
that's bad. But the bigger problem is that on block, impact freeze is
longer. THIS IS STUPID. What this means is that you can use buffer
Option
Selects. If you buffer a normal into a special, usually what happens is
the normal will cancel into special on hit. But, you can cancel the
special by inputting more commands after you inputted the special move.
Basically, it clears the input buffer if you input input another move
before the special comes out. What does this enable you to do?

normal xx (unsafe) special xx (any safe input)

On hit, you get the normal into special. On block, the longer impact
freeze gives you more time to cancel the special, so the special move
will
not come out.

Silly NRS.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication
in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in
this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other
information
in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended,
lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing
services
to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG
member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept
by AntiVirus software.
You are subscribed to the Cape Town Fighting Game Community mailing
list.

//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc