Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:06:45 +0200

Yep. Extra commands kill special attack inputs. That's what makes that
buffer OS work.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I watched a video where somebody showed how extra directions can kill
special attacks... he even used Kenshi as the example.
Was how if you add a direction after completing a buffered special the
special doesnt come out.

Cant remember the correct annotations so im just making them up now.

12df2 = punch punch into something
12df2f = punch punch nothing

You need to wait till the special has started before pressing any other
directions

Not sure if this is what you are referring to or something else

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 10:32:17 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Something I discovered in MK during my 2 hours of trying 1 combo with
Kenshi...
Yoh.
...is that holding directions to get command attacks is ass. You get
better results by pressing the direction and input at the same time.
It's a small thing, but it took that combo I posted from nigh-impossible
to do-able.