RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:25:58 +0000

I tested it with delay, it still hits

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:23:44 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think if you delay wake up. you might be able to avoid the ground pound.
that set up is probably for fast tech and wake up attacks. still decent.
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Im not sure about those groundpounds being guaranteed tho... would have liked
to see backdash attempt instead of just reversals.

Folks on forums have had similar "setups" with cancelling a combo into a
telestomp for extra 10% unblockable but afaik they could all be backdashed.
It stuffed reversals tho for some reason.

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:13:08 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's some decent Goro tech Paas.

I got some neet stuff too. Goro's ex punchwalk makes every combo a corner
combo! Lol.