RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:43:39 +0000

I watched a video where somebody showed how extra directions can kill special
attacks... he even used Kenshi as the example.
Was how if you add a direction after completing a buffered special the special
doesnt come out.

Cant remember the correct annotations so im just making them up now.

12df2 = punch punch into something
12df2f = punch punch nothing

You need to wait till the special has started before pressing any other
directions

Not sure if this is what you are referring to or something else

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 10:32:17 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Something I discovered in MK during my 2 hours of trying 1 combo with Kenshi...

Yoh.

...is that holding directions to get command attacks is ass. You get better
results by pressing the direction and input at the same time.

It's a small thing, but it took that combo I posted from nigh-impossible to
do-able.