RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:45:54 +0000

Im fairlyt sure I have mentioned this earlier...

Characters have different hitboxes. So stuff hits differently.

Same with bigger characters its sometimes harder to jump over or run under them.

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:43:11 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTKEsIwjyxI

i've come to notice that females have smaller hurtbox/height. Making some combo
or moves land harder...instant air sais will wiff easily on girls -_-
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
10000$ wtf
On 21 Apr 2015 15:26, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Super Santouraman (maybe 2nd best Sagat in Japan) is challenging Luffy to a
$10000 money match at Stun Fest.

https://twitter.com/RyanJosephHart/status/590193244279070720

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which game?

I cant do in 720p :(

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:38:31 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anything your heart desires. Even combos in 2D fighters like Guardian Heroes,
or silly stuff like Final Fight infinites. We should just standardise on
certain things like resolution and quality. Preferably nothing less than 720p.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
What you need?I have a Potempkin Destroyed ComboQuan-Chi's good-looking
combo.Some Jojo.Ken's Rage...?
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Whose up for doing a CTS 2015 combo video?