Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:23:40 +0200

...a game where I actually enjoy playing with the trolling lot.
I got to hide my gold, stop fires in my house... avoid pvp kills... make
sure they don't kill all my livestock or damage my farm beyond repair.

Like having kids around irl really. lmao.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:20 AM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Trolling in Minecraft seems like it could be fun.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

...anybody here play minecraft at all?

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I dont think you can hold block but I didnt test that.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:00:34 +0200

Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is some character dependent stuff on the meterburn. Quan can opt
to meterburn his floor spell special for launch.

Can you hold block and add BF2 for ex?

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

f4 yea. Didnt know it was comboable in the corner. I know it cant be
cancelled into specials tho.
f3 works nicely for that but its only 7%

u1 or u2 was annoying in the start lol. I kept getting that when I
tried to njp. Still get it every now and then. I can see them stuffing
jump over shenanigans very nicely.

Still shifting between the tigrar and warrior variation. 9f chestbump
punshisher with hard knd and unblockable groundpound are tempting... but
but random blockstrings into +13 flamebreath ftw. (and a low projectile and
faster zoning)

I also noticed something regarding meter burning moves. You can press
the block button before the final command and still get the MB but not the
other way around.

bf2 = normal
bf2+block = ex
bf block then 2 = ex
bf2 then block = normal

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 09:15:22 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's like with Goro, every combo becomes a corner combo. lol.
His f+circle attack is 11 dmg, and combo-able in the corner.
I see he has a up+Square/Triangle that stuffs jumps incredibly well. If
you do the command late, you can see his feet lift off the ground. lol.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After doing a few towers, seems like each character have different walk
speed and run speed. Not sure about jumps yet.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nope

But he does a 5 frame low thats only -3 on block

:O

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:16:24 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All sounds good :)

so goro doesn't have ex on normal punch walk? phew...but it does have
invincibility on wake up for some weird reason...plus the move is safe...-_-

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well, we could always make a plan :) Need to maximise that game time
while you're still here :)
On 20 Apr 2015 21:39, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It'll be good to be back. See you on Saturday. Hmmm. Any chance of a
session on the public holidays?

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:37:00 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Wouldn't mind to go to the tourney. Meet new players :)

When is Kami? this coming weekend 25th April or the next 2nd May (long
weekend)?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 7:28 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:

That happens to be my birthday *lol*

Even though l've congratulated you on Facebook already bro, l'll do it
here again for good measure :) Congratulations to the both of you. l hope
your bride to be trolls you as much as you troll us :P

If everyone else is interested in attending the MKX tourney, l'll be
there.

Btw, regarding Kami, l'll be running tourneys for MKX (@Nic, l'll have
to borrow your PS4 again please) and Xrd. If enough SF peeps show up, l'd
be happy to run an SF tourney as well. It was nice to see Chojin again
after so long. @Steve and Rodrigue, haven't seen you guys in a while and
you're missed. Make a turn sometime if you're able to.

On 20 Apr 2015 19:07, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
Nic gets extra classy points for saying "the" Ukraine.

9 May. Is team CTS gonna get in dat ayass?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
Just unlocked Dark Empress Kitana

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 6:54 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
Spotted this in the SAGamer MKX thread.

"Hey guys, there is a Mortal Kombat tournament happening at Braccianos
gamers lounge in Brackenfell CPT on the 9th of May, entry is R20 per
person, tickets will be sold at the door from 2pm till 4pm. Tickets sold on
a 1st come first serve basis. First match starts at 16:30.

Participants get Dbl vodka and monster at R30 (Normal price R40)

1st place prize: special edition MKX PS4 (steel case)
2nd place prize: special edition MKX PS4 (steel case)

Will update prizes once I have more info."

hmmmmm

________________________________
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:48:00 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

LMAO

Nick with the biscuits and hot-chock... "Soooo, your daughter's 14 next
year? You know that's legal age in the Ukraine right?"

Good times.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
Thanks mane.
Imagine in 10-15 years time, we all be watching Evo with the family
members.
Lumi and his kid, Salie and his grandchildren, G-rei and Chad after
puberty.
Wives in the back be like "When's Marvel 7?"

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 6:32 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>> wrote:
Congratz zombie wit dat family man tech.

________________________________
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:45:21 +0300
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:
jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Congrats Ashraf, all the best to you both!

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.