RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:51:42 +0000

1 Sad thing... even tho MKX is suppose to support old sticks I picks up my
hitbox as a PS4 stick. So I still have the minor reset every 8 minutes
annoyance :P
I could flash it back to old firmware but then it wouldnt work on GG anymore...
bastards :P

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 22:19:14 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Running comboz is awesome.

Sonya is lovely
On 14 Apr 2015 19:46, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's how l feel about many of the sites l frequent.
On 14 Apr 2015 19:45, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it just me or has acidcow become a lot less interesting?

On Tuesday, 14 April 2015, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
29 in total. Yeah, not too bad. I completed basic training but can't access
other stuff yet.
On 14 Apr 2015 19:22, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So all together is around 6.4GB only? that's not too bad. Or 400mb each...heard
there's like 26files or something.
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 7:18 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just over 400MB
On 14 Apr 2015 19:17, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How big are the files?
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 6:24 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not really. I'll be able to play once all the files have been installed.
On 14 Apr 2015 18:22, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I regret to inform you then SAP,, PC VERSION IS SCREWED UP 100000%
On Apr 14, 2015 6:17 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah l pre-ordered on Steam.
On 14 Apr 2015 18:17, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did you get MKX for PC on steam????
On Apr 14, 2015 6:12 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The install packs are finally available *lol*
On 14 Apr 2015 17:09, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For those who registered but didn't get a mail, you drop a comment and they
will check for
youhttp://www.mweb.co.za/games/ViewNewsArticle/tabid/2549/Article/19062/Mortal-Kombat-X-Cup-South-African-Qualifiers-Competitor-Update.aspx

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I think the max amount of players is 64
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yup.
On 14 Apr 2015 16:57, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From what i read on reddit,
It's set to release on 1pm est, which is 7pm on our side. So hopefully by 7pm
onwards, the extra download queue will work.
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 4:50 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We semi ok for tonight our side.

Got it from 14:00 till 16:30 (Dont care cause im at work)
And then from 22:00 but they loadshedding frequently stops that late...
otherwise Im going to bed early tonight.

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:43:09 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And then loadshedding stage 3a hits from 8 to 10:30.

So who's not playing tonight?

On 14 Apr 2015 16:00, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That forced patience. lolI hope they sort out this mess.
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My MKX download completed so l fired it up. Can't play yet and l have no extra
downloads in my queue. I'm currently amusing myself by reading sarcastic
"positive" reviews on Steam *lol*
On 14 Apr 2015 15:38, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's not what i intended to mean on the "dead sea".
The "dead sea" is very salty.
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 3:27 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Haha the dead sea,, dam Di thats a hell of a insult,, to call someone the dead
sea is the same as calling them 100% brain dead
On Apr 14, 2015 2:36 PM, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's hacked if Ben wins. It's not if he loses. lolz

joking aside,
Since MKX is released on PC. So technically...the keyboard layout should be
allowed in tournaments. Shouldn't be a problem...unless your opponent is the
"dead sea".

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 2:06 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Your hitbox isn't hacked so its not illegal in a tournament,, its not like you
can program a device to block or do combos for you,, that would be complete
MADNESS

Indeed its the local okes with their odd rules that I am never sure about.

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:59:03 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha, despite the jokes we make about your 'cheating device' I don't really see
any problems with it.
The TO's here in SA though... one never knows what to expect :P
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol

Nobody has banned them sofar afaik.

Some of the okes in Fatal8 MKX tournament the other evening was sponsored by
hitbox :P

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:45:53 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Macros. So no.

Yes it works :P

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 04:42:37 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you even play MK on your hitbox??? Will it work???
On Apr 14, 2015 1:30 PM, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wonder if they have any rules in place against my "hitbox"...

Would be a bit of a anti-climax

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:21:33 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't get a registration email so I gather I'm probably not participating.

On 14 Apr 2015, at 1:18 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How many players?

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Looks like all the competitor slots have been filled for Cape Town and Joburg.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Picked up my game.

Just need to get done with work now

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:04:25 +0000

Well after people have seen the fatalities a few times, most will prob ignore
them. Unless they're really mind blowing.

Sent from my Windows Phone