Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:39:20 +0200

In the future?
Why not now?

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lolz i should use that as my screen name during tournaments XD

Well at least they change the jump attacks. Hopefully in the future
they'll make each character more unique (walk speed, hitbox etc.) in the
future.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mileena wants The Di. Hehe...

MK is going to be interesting for sure.
It feels like the jump between MKX and MK9 is the same as between MK3 and
Ultimate, at least that's what it looks like to me.
I really do wish they would make specific jump distances and run/walk
speed for all characters tho.
On 10 Apr 2015 14:39, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds good for Ravenous Mileena :[

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yep, AFAIK you can't block throws *at all*.

Start of round command grabs aren't that big a deal. If you read it
correctly you get a full jump in combo.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can always jump backwards to escape i guess.

Does command grab hit crouching block?

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Having to use meter to escape is okay I guess, but if it's the start
of the round and you have no meter .... ?

On 10 April 2015 at 13:36, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

I watched a stream where they mentioned that there is a way to
escape command grabs.
Need to go find that.
On 10 Apr 2015 13:34, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If backdash costs meter then is neutral jump your only option to
avoid the Cgrab ?

That sounds kak,hope it's not the case.

On 10 April 2015 at 13:32, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Skrull can do that too right ?

provided nobody moves before the round starts.

On 10 April 2015 at 11:14, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"FerraTorr's command grab will reach you at the start of the
round lol."

O_O

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 5:30 AM, Ilitirit Sama <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Worth reading. UltraDavid, Alioune and other players discussing
MKX:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/321egb/alioune_and_ultradavid_discuss_mkxs_gameplay/

Kotal Kahn is a footsie monster with now wakeup ability
FerraTorr's command grab will reach you at the start of the
round lol.
Sonya Blade is Elphelt -_-