Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:32:15 +0200

Stamina fills up pretty quickly on it's own unless you're dash blocking and
back dashing nonstop.

Front dashing doesn't cost stamina i think. But running does. I read this
somewhere in the forum. But front dashing into block does cost stamina i
think (to prevent multiple MK9 dash block nonsense).

Not sure if everyone have the same dash and walk speed.

Seeing that you can battle Sindel, Rain, etc in storymode. Makes me think
they could become part of future DLC. They got new costume and
animation/projectile visual update. There's still hope for Nightwolf in the
future Ben :)

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It used to be the same with some normal high attacks as well in MK9.

Nightwolfs shoulder barge was High and safe.

If crouchblock then you block the shoulder.
If just crouch the shoulder wiffs.

Could possibly still have other moves like this in MKX

------------------------------
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:18:40 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

According to Alioune, some command grabs hit low, some hit high. That's
why some people think they can't be escaped. They try to crouch some
grabs, they get hit. They try standing against others, then they get hit.

You can crouch throws, but you can't crouch and block them. So the
low/throw mixup becomes very strong.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I watched a stream where they mentioned that there is a way to escape
command grabs.
Need to go find that.
On 10 Apr 2015 13:34, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If backdash costs meter then is neutral jump your only option to avoid the
Cgrab ?

That sounds kak,hope it's not the case.

On 10 April 2015 at 13:32, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Skrull can do that too right ?

provided nobody moves before the round starts.

On 10 April 2015 at 11:14, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"FerraTorr's command grab will reach you at the start of the round lol."

O_O

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 5:30 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Worth reading. UltraDavid, Alioune and other players discussing MKX:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/321egb/alioune_and_ultradavid_discuss_mkxs_gameplay/

Kotal Kahn is a footsie monster with now wakeup ability
FerraTorr's command grab will reach you at the start of the round lol.
Sonya Blade is Elphelt -_-