Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:24:14 +0200

Slightly less chance of getting angel because the angel can sometimes
transform into a devil.  It's actually more damage than I listed because of
the first attack (30 damage).

If you consider the green reaper damage, it's 30 + 140 = 170.  The 30
damage will activate guts scaling so it's 150.4.  This will kill Chipp and
Millia at 50% health.