RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 18:52:25 +0000

yo Valmaster going in

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/apr/08/k-brad-lists-top-5-most-overrated-players-ultra-street-fighter-4-capcom-pro-talk-replay/

posts 87 and 91

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 17:41:05 +0000

Will do. It may be a while before I’m back with working internet though, so
don’t be surprised if I don’t add you for the next couple
of months.
My battletag is:
Stuyvesant#2123

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 17:11:02 +0200

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dat skamanke option select.

If smug won , its cos of my superb advice.

If he lost, its an impossible match up.

is unauthorized. If you
have received this communication in error, please address with the subject
heading "Received in error," send to the original sender, then delete the
e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution
and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are
subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to
the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

AntiVirus software.

[...]

or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in