Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 18:30:23 +0200

https://twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/585821297394876417

Damn.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The controller made me stop my climax.
The game makes me sad.

Sad that it isn't on a better console. Good for Nintendo tho.

Other than that, It really feels like everything is being 1-upped all the
time. I dare say the combat system is too open. Giving me an option to do
*anything* during a battle makes me want to try to do *everything *during
battle. I can't say I've had a death that hasn't been attributed to
"trying cool shit" lol.
I love the game. I just wish the combat had rules that could be bent
rather than rules that are already broken. But hey, early days yet.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 2:32 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How are you finding the non stop climax action so far?

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wataaaaaaaaa!
On 8 Apr 2015 14:20, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nic plz.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I saw a PS2 to Wii controller converter. Playing Bayonetta 2 with that
Tab-pad is too confusing for me. Not to mention missing the triggers all
the time.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Sameegh Jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Generally yes, controller support varies with game though.

Sent from my iPhone

On 08 Apr 2015, at 1:29 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Lumi Can you play a WiiU with a regular Wii controller?

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is this a good deal?

http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-other/bedfordview/arcade-fight-stick-+-sfiv-te-mad-catz/1001257309830910027338109

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where do I get those SF4 arcade sticks?