Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 11:39:31 +0200

Yep.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 11:38 AM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I take it there's a block button in this game?

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 4:01 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So according to Alioune the tech to master is throw into reset. Maybe
lame play might still be strong, but so far what I'm getting is that
offense is kinda broken in MKX.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 12:24 AM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMdmUYobsRM

Easy to use...lolz

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 11:12 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*lol*
On 7 Apr 2015 23:11, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How about Bloody Roar 3? :D

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 11:10 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

well carp...
Turns out "custom" PSP games with CD audio don't work as they should
on the PSTV.
There should be a workaround tho.
There's also some issue with 3D games.
Wild Ambition was as slow as molasses, but Tekken 3 and Bloody Roar 2
worked fine. Fighting Force 2 to a lesser extent.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 8:43 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

dat brand awareness.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 6:27 PM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 7 April 2015 at 16:25, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I registered for 2 spectators. Yung Salie and Ultra Salie Turbo:
Arcade Edition

JPEG image