RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 10:21:48 +0200

It's as good a time as any to ask :) Raise your hands if you're ok with
running CTS5 in December.
On 8 Apr 2015 10:20, "Moshe Shevel" <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, I may be coming down in December for a couple of weeks or so.
Awesome, but first have everyone decide if they're ok with it being in
December :D
On 08 Apr 2015 11:15 AM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I take it you'll be on SA soil then? *lol*

I have no qualms about running it in December if that's the case.
Wouldn't want you missing out :)
On 8 Apr 2015 10:13, "Moshe Shevel" <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

December?! :D
On 08 Apr 2015 11:05 AM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can talk about CTS7. The rest of us will discuss CTS5.

I hereby table the following for CTS5:

Primary tournament games:

USF4
GG Xrd
MKX

Secondary (side tournament)

TTT2

Discuss. No one is playing Mahvel at the moment so l didn't include it.

Nic, we need to chat at some point as well.
On 8 Apr 2015 07:51, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wild ambition the 2.5d ff game?

neva played it.

SAP lets talk about CTS7. I have some concerns.

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 07:46:59 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Didn't try it.
I just tried stuff I have.
On 7 Apr 2015 23:11, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How about Bloody Roar 3? :D

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 11:10 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

well carp...
Turns out "custom" PSP games with CD audio don't work as they should
on the PSTV.
There should be a workaround tho.
There's also some issue with 3D games.
Wild Ambition was as slow as molasses, but Tekken 3 and Bloody Roar 2
worked fine. Fighting Force 2 to a lesser extent.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 8:43 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

dat brand awareness.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 6:27 PM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 7 April 2015 at 16:25, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I registered for 2 spectators. Yung Salie and Ultra Salie Turbo:
Arcade Edition

JPEG image