Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 11:45:04 +0200

well LB.
I just watched that trailer.
Fuqn awesome!

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 11:06 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

unhype is unhype man.

ima get my takeada on soon.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 11:00:49 +0200

Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have my hype on another level. Meta-hype.
So hype it is un-hype.
On 7 Apr 2015 10:41, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

u r not hype for mkx I see.

I watched a stream yesterday. The game is definitely impressive.

everything they did wrong and looked kuk in mk9 is fixed in mkx. its
probably the best mk in the series. defining the mk franchise.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 10:37:45 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bop-n-gator.
On 7 Apr 2015 10:36, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

luv dat game.

played the one with the alligators too.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 10:33:32 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB, go play whack-a-mole.
a game about bopping... moles on the head.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:31 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

yes, I remember bopping u in KI1.

This time the bopping will continue in KI2 and KI3

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 10:25:12 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yup, I does.
It has decided it wants to stay on my windowsill, along with the cups and
all the dust.
On 7 Apr 2015 10:20, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What we did last time.

Oh, Nick, do you still have that big mug of mine - the one I forgot there
last year?

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 08:11:44 +0000

Evo is going to to be all good this year. We doing it at Jeeva's place
again?

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 06:38:28 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Having to run matches back at NCR would have felt like this for me..
[cid:ii_i86t83lq0_14c92277e031abf1]

On 7 April 2015 at 06:26, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
im guessing they will, but the characters wont be full.

they will be copies of other characters and also they wont have full
variations.

________________________________
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 23:05:30 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ3UeW6K9hs

Spoilers*

Wonder if some of the storymode characters will be playable in the
future.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:04 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

No it's not...

On 6 Apr 2015 22:58, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
X-Men MA is boss!!!

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Oh, wow.
PS1 gaming on the PSTV is awesome.
1-player anyway. Nice to be able to play that stuff without discs and
all.
Di will be happy to know that X-Men MA was the first game I tested and
works so well.
I figured out a way to full-screen as well Manase. Turns out you need to
press Select and Start.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 6:30 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
Yeah, you too.

Sent from my Windows Phone