Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Sean Carrington <theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 10:25:54 +0200

Daigo is the G.O.A.T ! !

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 6:11 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All I'm saying is Goro's second fatality is fantastic.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 7:26 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Thanks man.

I got my appetite back at about 10:30 last night. I was ravenous. Then
woke up at 02:00 in the morning with nausea again.
No further trouble thank goodness. Managed to feel ok during the rest of
the day.
I figure it's the change of season stuff that gets me down.

You're right, so happy about being able to sleep late tommorow.
On 5 Apr 2015 19:13, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry to hear that bro, hope you had some quality family time today.
Also, you can sleep late tomorrow :]

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 7:09 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Much, but the evening wasn't all that great.
On 5 Apr 2015 13:44, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ditto :)

You feeling any better today bro?
On 5 Apr 2015 09:42, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Happy Easter folks

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 1:25 AM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Goro looks cool. But i like Sheeva for troll level XD

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Exactly Nick...
On 4 Apr 2015 11:24, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nobody else does.
On 4 Apr 2015 11:19, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I miss sheeva lolz

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Goro finally looks like the badass he was always meant to be.