RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 09:47:13 +0000

lol same time

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 09:46:14 +0000

Randomly got a confirmation e-mail for the MK event this morning btw

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 07:23:53 +0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_SBejLGx5M

Tifa for president

Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 00:29:23 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like Sonya's design...but damn she looks difficult to play with the drones
and bombs.

Kenshi...zone master X...
On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 12:01 AM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11082625_798811283550379_4434694340804169252_n.jpg?oh=7f4fd1c2fe6b66e3f1cebed9657e3f60&oe=55BCE478

Wonder who's the last ?. Or it's going to be the DLC spot?
On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 6:59 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Go here.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3672840/

On 2 April 2015 at 18:03, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://youtu.be/FbxC0QJGKq0
On 2 Apr 2015 17:03, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbxC0QJGKq0

On 2 April 2015 at 17:00, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLCsm3V4h2U

On 2 April 2015 at 16:48, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Only rtsd if you have to.I would appreciate it if the lame is the main focus.
Also ~ somebody prease do some ghetto capping if shit gets hype/lame.
On 2 April 2015 at 15:41, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lol.

Good stuff. Make sure yoh do that salty as hell zoning b4, wait for the
opponent to sit still, THEN rtsd. Rtsd...to death, even.
On 2 Apr 2015 15:35, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yup, I'm gonna be scumbagging.
gonna learn some combos and RTSD every now and then

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Fantastic... before we even get the first Title.

Hurry yo asses up, ffs.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-02-dragon-quest-heroes-2-announced-for-ps3-ps4-vita
On 2 Apr 2015 15:02, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We'll be ready :P
On 2 Apr 2015 14:59, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That didn't work on a teleporter
-_-
On 2 Apr 2015 14:48, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yup :P
On 2 Apr 2015 14:47, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Didn't you guys did something similar with Deathstroke in Injustice?
On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good shit Zombie. We can work on some scumbag lame tech :P
On 2 Apr 2015 14:20, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
looks like spectators will also need to register
http://www.mortalkombatx.co.za/za/spec-reg.html

I'll prob be playing with the dude with the guns

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I also registered for it but no confirmation...
On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Who all has registered for the MKX tourney so far?
Can't let some randoms take it.
I won't have the game yet, so i'll have to practice at sessions on a ps4

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The capo player was okay. Not the worst out there. But nothing spectacular
either.
But claiming JDCR is a cry baby and they are better? pfft bitch please...
On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I watched the match. JDCR wasn't really paying attention. He's not punishing
any of the capos stuff like he usually does. Not sure if he lost intentionally
or he just wasn't feeling the tournament.
On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 12:05 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe all of them should enter Evo for TEKKEN 7,, then they must all play JDCR
in a FT2., and if they even win 1 match then its luck,, this is obviously a
trap set for JDCR,, PERU SUCKS
On Apr 2, 2015 11:41 AM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wft did I just read?

They claim JDCR is a cry baby and their players are better than him and now he
is spreading lies about they poor hospitality and non existent human dignity?

I'm on JDCR's side on this, those guys are really dodgy and he was their victim.

These guys now want to technically sue JDCR for their underhanded tactics?

I like the fact that they think they have better level of skill in the game
than JDCR. Lol
On 2 Apr 2015 10:27, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First time I've ever seen a top player put a country on blast like this:
http://twtkr.com/view.php?long_id=L1m8ql

Response:
http://pastebin.com/Wqr6wTa7

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:17 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
MK sure has come a long way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNkRvcUn6VM

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kagiso as the football boss was great.
"Benni wat kak is this?en die poppe sal dans"

On Thursday, 2 April 2015, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mitch hedberg was great.

On Thursday, 2 April 2015, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I like Mitch Hedberg. His one liners are the best.

'I saw a wino eating grapes, and I was like "man, you gotta wait"