Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 11:41:16 +0200

Wft did I just read?
They claim JDCR is a cry baby and their players are better than him and now
he is spreading lies about they poor hospitality and non existent human
dignity?
I'm on JDCR's side on this, those guys are really dodgy and he was their
victim.
These guys now want to technically sue JDCR for their underhanded tactics?
I like the fact that they think they have better level of skill in the game
than JDCR. Lol
On 2 Apr 2015 10:27, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First time I've ever seen a top player put a country on blast like this:
http://twtkr.com/view.php?long_id=L1m8ql

Response:
http://pastebin.com/Wqr6wTa7

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:17 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MK sure has come a long way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNkRvcUn6VM

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Kagiso as the football boss was great.

"Benni wat kak is this?en die poppe sal dans"

On Thursday, 2 April 2015, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Mitch hedberg was great.

On Thursday, 2 April 2015, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I like Mitch Hedberg. His one liners are the best.
'I saw a wino eating grapes, and I was like "man, you gotta wait"