RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:17:12 +0000

zombeh in da house

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:14:53 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Swiss system. lame.
What do the Swiss know about fighting?

But seriously, why not just double elim. I wonder if the rules were set by NR
or some local body.

As long as 3-move-enforcer-sama is not there, I will be pooning scrubs.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Like Esoteric Salie said.
Just copy paste some day 1 cdjr tech and go win.
Now that Jag is gone CPT owns everything :)
On 31 March 2015 at 13:32, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That makes Quan-Chi a kak matchup if his teleport can be interrupted.

Here's hoping.

Excessive pausing can get you disqualified, lol-what?

I'm gonna pause b4 finishers.

That mindgame tech. Lmao.

On 31 Mar 2015 13:26, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hopefully the most OP character is Mileena :[ hehehe
Right now, Takeda's reach and mix up seems strong in his Lasher variation. Half
screen low trip, overhead and dick punch is going to be a pain.
On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Ya, sounds like the rules are in place to prevent scumbaggery.

That said, I'm going yo pick the most OP character and body everyone.  :P
On 31 Mar 2015 13:20, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On a relative visa. Not sure if that's permanent residence or not. But i just
renewed my visa and it'll be valid for a few more years.
Hopefully NRS learnt some stuff from MK9 and Injustice balancing.
On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:48 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Aren't you a permanent resident?

Sent from my Windows Phone

________________________________

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:18:13 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, if you don't mind spoilers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE785LNs2Nk

He's in there. Somewhere :P

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

You joking?

One does not joke about Nightwolf

Or I missed it somehow...

________________________________

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:14:43 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

They did. Oops, spoiler :P

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

So...

What are the odds of them still revealing Nightwolf?

:(

________________________________

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:59:39 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lmao

On 31 Mar 2015 10:53, "Manase Zote"
<bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Time to watch some MKX footage and commence with the Jedi mind training...

Oh I also lied about my pre-order.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:42 AM, sameegh jardine
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

lol, it was Paas.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Manase Zote
<bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Oh I just remembered, old ps3 sticks do work on ps4 for MKX, I heard

it from somewhere.

>>> http://sagamer.co.za/2015/03/31/get-over-here-sa-joins-global-official-mortal-kombat-cup-tournament

address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original