RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 08:04:31 +0000

Uh wow...

Didnt expect it to be that good.

Qualifiers in CT, DBN, JHB.  Paid flights etc. to finals if you win.
15k/10k/5k prizes in finals.

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:54:14 +0300
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For anyone who is interested in competing in the tournament.
http://sagamer.co.za/2015/03/31/get-over-here-sa-joins-global-official-mortal-kombat-cup-tournament
On 31 Mar 2015 10:44 AM, "Moshe Shevel" <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Austin will be there with Tekken, not sure if anyone will be playing much MK
On 31 Mar 2015 10:41 AM, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Sure, in Tekken or MK. Not so much the xrd.

Sent from my Windows Phone