Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:40:35 +0200

I just want Eddy to represent capoeira. Not that anime lucky chloe. She can
go represent street dancing bboy stuff is fine. Just don't represent
capoeira with her...

Remove relax or b+14 CH for all i care. It will never effect me anyways.

Strong basics > gimmicks and flashiness :)

Lucky Chloe is pretty strong for a "flip" based character...Her stuff is
damn safe if not +on block so you have to guess her shit afterwards. Only
thing that's bad for her is her "shuffle" stance. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 leg shuffle
mix up...from top player vids. She'll never count passed 2...1,2 eats
Paul's deathfist.Haha