Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 12:01:18 +0200

Yeah, I think we may have to invest in a splitter at some point to ensure
that the commentary on both mics is audible.

Our sessions are fun for sure, but yesterday's sesh at Kamimodo was just on
another level. A nice mix of old and new faces, so many hype moments,
upsets and surprises. It was just an amazing experience overall :)

Yesterday was a prime example of what I've been saying all along. If there
is adequate support for a particular game, I will run a tournament for it
and I will stream it. The Tekken guys came out in droves yesterday and put
on a good show despite not having played the game in a while. It was great
to see. Just a pity that we couldn't conclude the tournament :(

Here are the results of yesterday's Xrd tourney:
http://challonge.com/ggxrdkamim

Congrats to Paas for taking top spot and to Hei-Long and Lumi for placing
2nd and 3rd respectively :) I wish some of our other regulars could have
been there, but real life gets the better of all of us sometimes.

Here's the bracket for the unplanned Tekken "TEG" Tournament *lol*:
http://challonge.com/ttt2kami