Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:19:18 +0200

Perhaps it's because I played 1 too much.  Once I figured you could use
counterhits on those scissor demons... you spend the entire game trying it
again. Lol.
The last time I played, I even decided to finish the easy mode too.
Did you guys know you could use Devil Trigger to damage opponents in the
game?  And Taunting recovers your trigger gauge?  ...and you can combo into
that "psycho crusher" type move that Alestor had and do follow-ups with the
arc lightning?
So much for a 1'st gen PS2 game that was never supposed to be.