RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 05:26:35 +0000

Yeah, Mileena is looking good. Wasn't sold on her playstyle in MK9 but
hopefully she's faster here.

Still prob going to main the ninjas or Raiden. At least of the old char.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 23:01:39 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Quitality *lmao*

On 19 Mar 2015 23:00, "Wynand-Ben"
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Most likely not

________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 22:57:12 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You gonna play Kung Jin?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:41 PM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Busy watching the MKX streamt thingy.

MKX supports old arcade sticks.  Pretty awesome.

They played a match with MK9 & Injustice stick.

________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 21:37:24 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

LOL...
Riiiiight

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Ashraf Barendse
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
...soon

MKX looks cool though.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:06 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
not having you at sessions is a downside.
:(
Your insults need work... you have been gone too long.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:03 PM, Ashraf Barendse
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
but the downside is .. it's mk

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 7:59 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I see that MK just got a price change on the US psn.  A whopping 10$ off.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 7:58 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Kat AKA Trans-gender Lee

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 7:32 PM, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/060/5/1/kat_intro2_by_ssfoxx-d8jz5dx.gif

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 7:00 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
No.

On 19 March 2015 at 18:46, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Lee is a chick now.
44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 4:52 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Maybe that big thing was made by Dr Abel to take Jack out because Bryan has
lost the plot.
I would love for more Doc Abel stuff ~ He needs to mess with Paul again.

Where's Lee ? Where's Lee ?

On 19 March 2015 at 16:50, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Gross.

On 19 March 2015 at 14:55, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
That hulking thing might be Jack 7 lolz

Otherwise, i have no idea who else it can be. ANOTHER new character? damn 6 new
characters is new in one installment. Unless they're not planning to do an
expansion like DR or BR, Then it would be the same.

They officially released the game in Japan Arcades and going to be world wided
arcades soon too. So we'll start to see character release batches soon.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Id settle for Jack or Yoshi as well...

None of them either :(

________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:16:49 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2015/3/19/tekken-7-character-data-leaks-out-jin-kazama-devil-jin-new-c.html

What the hell is the last thing? Marduk???

The chick looks nice.

Jin's arm guard thingy looks clunky...guess he's back for T7.

Still no Lei or Capos. Sorry Ben.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
No worries. Since I don't have a capture device lying around, I'm sure this
will do.

Sent from my Windows Phone