RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:31:15 +0000

Do you suffer from mouth ulcers? I only get them when work/ family stress gets
out of hand.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:25:57 +0200
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://m.ign.com/wikis/mortal-kombat-10/Fighters

When exactly were Cyrax, Smoke, Stryker and Kabal revealed? I know Rain,
Nightwolf, Fujin, Sindel and Baraka were rumoured and Smoke was slightly hinted
at in the beginning.

On 18 Mar 2015 9:20 AM, "sameegh jardine"
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
When's Mahvel?

Happy Birthday Rod, hope you have an awesome day :]

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Ngoy Rodrigue
<ngoyrodrigue@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ngoyrodrigue@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I'm still very much on the mails LB! Thanks guys.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Ashraf Barendse
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAHprLW48no

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 6:14 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Is crazy still on the mails?

Heppy Birthday cray-cray

________________________________
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 05:45:14 +0200
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Happy birthday Rod!

Have an awesome one

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.