RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:45:57 +0000

https://twitter.com/takehara_yury/status/572347386334351361
Waifu ftw lol
Hurtbox pls

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 18:40:05 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Has anyone else here had someone in a mail use the word annexed instead of
attached ?Every time I see "please see annexed artwork" I want to punch her.
On 18 March 2015 at 18:37, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This new kitten is driving my slightly bonkers.Thankfully my old lady gets back
on friday to take him off my hands for a bit.Sucks trying to play games with a
small cat attached to my head.
On 18 March 2015 at 18:35, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nic ~ try smoking some chrono may bru :P
On 18 March 2015 at 17:07, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@KhanThat's all good bro, I wouldn't have been able to make it anyways
tonight.I just learned that I didn't have a heart attack yesterday.  Happy
saint Paddy to me then.It's a long story, but basically boils down to.
Shortness of breath + Chest pain all night with no sleep.Doctor does test and
suspects mild heart attack, Cardiologist says we should rule it out with blood
test.Blood test shows no signs of heart issue.Back to just shortness of breath
and chest pain last night.  I wonder how long it will carry on.  :/
@StuThe capture unit I use doesn't do HDMI btw
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No prob :)
On 18 Mar 2015 14:33, "euraima tobias" <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Guys my gf coming over so I don't think I'll be able to host tonight.
On 18 Mar 2015 2:22 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeap, touchpad resets.
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Was trying to get some combos down with Ky yesterday when I noticed something.

I assumed characters crouching where the same regardless of wether you were
standing or not.  Ie 2S with ky.
But at starting position against Sol Ky's "standing" 2S hits but his
"crouching" 2S wiffs.
There seems to be range difference.

Not sure if this is common with other moves or characters.

Just found it odd.

Was practicing on PS4 and im so used to mashing the select button to reset
position...  select is the PS4 share button.  Its annoying lol.
Have to press start and select the reset option in the menu now :(
Maybe the touchpad on controller does the reset or something but my stick
thingy aint got that.

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:25:57 +0200
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://m.ign.com/wikis/mortal-kombat-10/Fighters
When exactly were Cyrax, Smoke, Stryker and Kabal revealed? I know Rain,
Nightwolf, Fujin, Sindel and Baraka were rumoured and Smoke was slightly hinted
at in the beginning.
On 18 Mar 2015 9:20 AM, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When's Mahvel?
Happy Birthday Rod, hope you have an awesome day :]
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Ngoy Rodrigue <ngoyrodrigue@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm still very much on the mails LB! Thanks guys.
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAHprLW48no

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 6:14 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: