RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 08:06:37 +0000

I don't have mk yet. I enjoyed the game while I was in pe.

yes that's right, but I found that from ground jK confirms easier that jS, jD

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:56:56 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Isn't that the recommended staple route though once the opponent is launched?
j.S, j.D, iAD
I may be mistaken but I remember that working consistently.
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 7:45 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ive noticed what LK does to make his combos consistent.

if millia launches you and you on the ground then yo can confirm with jK into
combo However if the opponent is in the air and then you launch you cant jK cuz
the opponent will be too high for the combo. so LordKnight does jD into combo.
something interesting.

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 23:13:17 +0200
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Invited him to a session in Pretoria (closer to where he is) but he completely
ignored me. Guess he's ok with just playing online, even though he's said
numerous times that he wants to play with people offline...
On 19 Jan 2015 10:44 PM, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lol, yeah, if BalrogZA wants to up his gameplay , it would be good if he hanged
with Ragna and DMFU.DP is the last person he should get advice from.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 10:33 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tsek, BalrogZA should meet up with Ragna when he gets Xrd so that he can learn
how to play. The man stands on the other side of the screen and presses buttons
randomly.
On 19 Jan 2015 22:28, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yeah man , i need that 3f of lag. offline is not working for me.

 f u and khan tho. im making friends with balrog

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 22:26:02 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB, how is it that you can do an iAD combo online with lag but not offline. I
actually witnessed this phenomenon first-hand tonight.
On 19 Jan 2015 22:22, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

3 dust i a millia combo is too much.

2 is more than enough
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 22:02:56 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need to get those games ASAP...
On 19 Jan 2015 21:59, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, the sale on the US psn store is the anniversary sale, and the one on the ZA
store is there january sale.The ZA one looks like it has better deals. One of
the standouts was MGS5 ground zeroes for R73.
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 8:46 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Damn, that snake sounds intimidating as hell with that growl and barking.nature
you scary
I failed. went to buy sonic all stars at bt, but i realised afterwards it's the
old one.
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 8:25 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
G-RAY wants to know if anyone wants to play sonic at the session this weekend
On Jan 19, 2015 7:08 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh yeah!
On 19 Jan 2015 16:07, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
l'll be there bro :) Manase has also expressed interest.
On 19 Jan 2015 15:20, "euraima tobias" <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll poon you tonight lb.
@  Lumes and the rest

Can I invite you guys to my place for Wednesday? I'm not mobile atm as I can't
ride yet so I'd rather host you guys. Lemme know

some xrrd matches tonight anyone?

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 14:35:13 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need to finish the story mode at some point :/
Always up for more characters.
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I think we'll see Johnny sooner rather than later, and schoolgirl outfit for
Ramlethal.

I'm basing this on the 3D rigs in the story mode naturally.
I'd love to see Gabriel tho.
On 19 Jan 2015 13:59, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Normally new games spamming DLC would be frowned upon...  but dammit I wish GG
would start churning out DLC characters asap.

Preferably the old cast and not brand new additions.

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:34:29 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep, that's the disappointing thing about her.  She's good for making frauds
look like they know what they doing.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 9:34 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was looking for satou vs anyone other than ramlethal.

millia doesn't use anti anyone tech , all her tech is the same regardless of
the opponent.

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 09:31:50 +0200
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lies, you were looking for that anti slayer tech...admit it.
On 18 Jan 2015 11:50 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i was looking for more satou's millia and came across this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z34Z6i1Qd2U

why is slayer not top tier?

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:14:03 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha, that's pretty awesome, it flows nicely and the tech is all good. The ZOE2
music is great too, one of my favourite gaming tracks. When do we get the Xrd
edition?
On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 11:05 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This made me go check out my old Reloaded combo vids.  Found some of them on
Youtube.
Check this Venom Combo video.  Not quite as impressive now production wise but
this was made 10 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWkQZ4pS6Gk

This axl one looked pretty decent as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APJkQLb66GQ

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 22:01:32 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love the production value on this one :]
http://shoryuken.com/2015/01/16/grab-your-shotgun-its-time-for-some-elphelt-insanity-in-guilty-gear-xrd-sign/

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 8:52 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
They need to remake the original 2 msx metal gear games. I want to play with
Solid Snake in his prime.

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Uncharted 4 has a South African character.
Part of Metal Gear's story takes place in South Africa

Is 2015 the year the fokken prawns?

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 7:41 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Chris Lambert ftw
Some decent smesh on right now http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp
On 18 January 2015 at 15:13, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
cool montage of movie swordfightshttp://vimeo.com/99113746

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There's an hour long set of Woshige vs Koichi.  I tried to get some tips for
the Millia vs Elphelt matchup, and my conclusions are... disappointing :\

Basically there's nothing to do about the bomb traps except:
1.  Don't get caught in them.
2.  If you get a gap, super jump and hope you don't get thrown

Other than that, it seems that Millia is by far the most flow chart character.

Fish until you can land a 2H launch, then jc jS jD jc IAD jS jH Tandem Top into
high low mixup, launch, repeat.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of variation to
her air combos.  Sometimes you can end in hair pin for style points, but that's
it.  Other options leave you with sub optimal damage or positioning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3vWTygIrPg&feature=youtu.be&t=00h00m31s

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool
Thanks for running it!
Ill be there for the next one!

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 13:10:28 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Results of yesterday's tournament: http://challonge.com/ggxrdj

Congrats to Paas for taking top spot :) I'll be running Xrd tournaments on a
monthly basis going forward.

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks buddy!!!
On 17 Jan 2015 23:52, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
manase, here's that site that hekps you find xrd
matches.http://keeponrock.in/match/search_form#content

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 7:48 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
LB just perry.
Any% - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqCh6ZU87WUAll bosses -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFLMpMd-YYY
I don't know what current records are.
On 17 January 2015 at 18:57, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lmao , 2006 ending....

"Genji2...aah too good.
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 17:22:35 +0200
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quite a nice look at 1998. Keep watching at the end to see Windows at its best
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U2xJHprqeCs
On 17 Jan 2015 8:55 AM, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is the most funniest version of the video I have watched,, lagstab was the
best
On Jan 17, 2015 8:39 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

this is too good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmV8vXkwz24

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 06:00:51 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Probably won't make it in time for the tourney.  I do plan on coming to the
session, but from the looks of things it will only be after 5pm.