RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 12:22:06 +0000

If I remember correctly they are buffing the move.  Can apparently do that and
FRC after the update and the pillar remains.
And 6P is the move that every potemkin player usually hates to see...  cause it
usually means they most likely messed up the potbuster input :P

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:16:59 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That trishila start-up is bad news, but yeah, I was thinking of using that as
an attack to counter your neutral jump-in after I'm floored.

I'll be honest, when I tried to get backdash from floor recovery, I didn't get
it once.  I'll try more matches, but when you did your Sol neatral jump, I got
owned trying it.
..and forgive my ignorance, but what is this 6P everyone keeps on chatting
about?
Lumi pls.
On 12 Mar 2015 13:25, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
6P, is has a 11 frame start up and it loses to all safe jump ins meaty
attacks/projectiles so it will get him killed on wake up.6P/F+P is more of an
anti-air and counter poke.
Trishila,
Invincible above the knees frames 1-39. 80% forced prorate and it's 25 frame
start up, -6 on block doesn't help his cause.I'm not sure if it avoids meaty
attacks, needs testing.I still maintain that his best option is backdash into
pot-buster.
On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
F+P

Situational.
Trishila (that fire-pillar)

Mega fist backwards.
On 12 Mar 2015 12:24, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Like I said backdash is one of your best options on wake up and reversals are
very tight for every character.Let's see what he has for wake up.Meter-less
reversals,Backdash, Hammer fall(or it's cancel), wake up throw(not command
grab).With meter,Both supers, reversal blitz shield(?)
Is there anything else he can do?
On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Sure, but if you throw in an attack that has active frames on my wake-up, it's
going to be really tight.

did I just use "frames" in a discussion?
I'd prefer an option that gives me an attack that occurs as soon as I am able
to move again.

I mean, a reversal attack or the such.

There are many options.
On 12 Mar 2015 10:51, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One of your best wake up tools is backdash.
On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I thought about that yesterday, I plan to try something else for wakeup... soon.
On 12 Mar 2015 10:35, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

makes sense.

its a really bad matchup for pot. I no can just dance around his metal body on
wake up for free.

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:30:43 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought about last night but it won't really work because flick nullifies the
note and any pressure afterward [HCL gets absorbed].
Pot's weakness is that he is free on wakeup imo, I just need to rush him down
and try and score some damage when I bait the wakeup supers instead of getting
thrown, lol.
On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:17 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol in theory it should work.

all lumi has to do is use yrc note the f!@$!@ outa pot he cant do anything
except block.

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:11:40 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ya, I must substitute my low tier with a slightly higher low tier.
On 12 Mar 2015 10:00, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I thought axl was supposed to be low tier as well.

Sent from my Windows Phone