RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 17:53:39 +0000

we have headsets, the issue was with the software not being compatible.

in fact the person that was using the headset was less audible than the dude
next to the guy with the headset.

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 19:46:59 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't make Wednesday Fight Nights either Zombie?

Manase and I have been chatting.
Since SAP and Khanare putting the effort (and money) into getting the stream
running, we thought that we should perhaps organise some headsets for the
stream play.
Where should we start?

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 7:18 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Yep. I'll try to swap one of my days around so I can at least make a session
this month.Hopefully I'll get a new shift next month.
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 7:06 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lol, Chad mentioned you wouldn't be making sessions for a while because of the
new shift? Swak one.
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I can only win on tracks that reward skillful play.#badlydesignedexcuse

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 6:05 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The salt is real

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 6:02 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Correction:You'll witness Lumi cheat in every race, while everyone else gets
mad salty *lmao*
Here's a cool site that tracks Mario Kart records:http://www.mkwrs.com/mk8/

We were practicing the first track.  I think we barely made a sub 2 minute run
after about 45 mins of practice.
The World Record is 1m34s, and it doesn't even use the optimal
strategy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0FiUshA5Gw

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You'll witness Lumi place 1st consistently, while everyone else gets mad salty
*lmao*
On 2 Mar 2015 16:29, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah I must still witness mario kart.

On Monday, March 2, 2015, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, I don't recall LB staying for the whole event. Didn't you pop in for a
few casuals to show support before leaving again?
@Steve:Haven't played a rhythm game seriously in a long time, the last I played
was DJ Max Technika Q on mobile. Jubeat is also pretty cool, not sure whether
either are really worth streaming honestly speaking, lol.  Mario Kart
invitationals are pretty cool these days. Maybe some Towerfall too :P
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:33 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what proof ? I wasn't there?

I was at home playing diablo3.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 11:54:39 +0000

Sadly the stream died before I played LB.

Then there would have been proof

:P

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 13:52:44 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB calling Paas out.How exciting.Yawn.
On 2 March 2015 at 09:28, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

millia is kuk cheap.

elphet stands no chance, her movement is below avg.

PNG image