RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 17:43:25 +0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6NHKDh-Mo

the order getting no respect from joe
From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 19:18:32 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep. I'll try to swap one of my days around so I can at least make a session
this month.Hopefully I'll get a new shift next month.
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 7:06 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lol, Chad mentioned you wouldn't be making sessions for a while because of the
new shift? Swak one.
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I can only win on tracks that reward skillful play.#badlydesignedexcuse

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 6:05 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The salt is real

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 6:02 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Correction:You'll witness Lumi cheat in every race, while everyone else gets
mad salty *lmao*
Here's a cool site that tracks Mario Kart records:http://www.mkwrs.com/mk8/

We were practicing the first track.  I think we barely made a sub 2 minute run
after about 45 mins of practice.
The World Record is 1m34s, and it doesn't even use the optimal
strategy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0FiUshA5Gw

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You'll witness Lumi place 1st consistently, while everyone else gets mad salty
*lmao*
On 2 Mar 2015 16:29, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah I must still witness mario kart.

On Monday, March 2, 2015, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, I don't recall LB staying for the whole event. Didn't you pop in for a
few casuals to show support before leaving again?
@Steve:Haven't played a rhythm game seriously in a long time, the last I played
was DJ Max Technika Q on mobile. Jubeat is also pretty cool, not sure whether
either are really worth streaming honestly speaking, lol.  Mario Kart
invitationals are pretty cool these days. Maybe some Towerfall too :P
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:33 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what proof ? I wasn't there?

I was at home playing diablo3.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 11:54:39 +0000

Sadly the stream died before I played LB.

Then there would have been proof

:P

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 13:52:44 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB calling Paas out.How exciting.Yawn.
On 2 March 2015 at 09:28, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

millia is kuk cheap.

elphet stands no chance, her movement is below avg.

PNG image