Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:34:11 +0200

*So when context varies, so will people’s visual perception. “Most people
will see the blue on the white background as blue,” Conway says. “But on
the black background some might see it as white.” He even speculated,
perhaps jokingly, that the white-gold prejudice favors the idea of seeing
the dress under strong daylight. “I bet night owls are more likely to see
it as blue-black,” Conway says.*
*At least we can all agree on one thing: The people who see the dress as
white are utterly, completely wrong.*
*http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/
<http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/>*