RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 04:24:19 +0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPz3JszAHxM

not even the japanese can make this game look gud. bad game is bad game

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:04:44 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think the environmental factor only occurs at end of a round. Which is good.
Injustice's stage change is a bit much...

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:03 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*lmao*
On 24 Feb 2015 20:44, "Sean Carrington" <theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
NASH BERNSTEIN ! #GENOCIDECUTTER !

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 8:36 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Is that trailer for real ?
Looks like injusticeXstreetfighter

On 24 February 2015 at 20:26, richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Bison needs to die,, he is very ugly,, I MEAN REALLY UGLY
On Feb 24, 2015 8:24 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

okay so bison is still alive then.

so the story, its still before strike but after sf4?

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:10:12 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JT-IvFkUhA&feature=youtu.be

frankenstein nash for SF5?
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lolz

btw Katarina. She's too funny. Saw a match where King was doing all these set
up throws and combo. Only to be beaten by a noob Katarina literally spamming 1
button. Uf+4444444444444444444444 ftw
Her magic 4 combo is 44444444444444444444444444 does more damage than fancy
shit combos for other characters.
Lee is dead. Welcome Katarina!
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I should also mention that my folks never divorced and I was not beaten as a
child.

On Tuesday, February 24, 2015, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Table view represent. Last I heard the kids were mixing their pre work out
roids with brandy and coke.

On Tuesday, February 24, 2015, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You should check out the last few minutes of the pilot stream of 18 minutes
[just before Manase comes up].
The LB and Chad special when they see themselves on stream for the first time :P
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Listening to the start of the stream and hearing GB shout in frustration made
me laff.
On 24 Feb 2015 16:28, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And from our "Not-The-Onion" department:
People don’t take hurricanes as seriously if they have a feminine name and the
consequences are deadly, finds a new groundbreaking study.
Female-named storms have historically killed more because people neither
consider them as risky nor take the same precautions, the study published in
the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
concludes.http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/06/02/female-named-hurricanes-kill-more-than-male-because-people-dont-respect-them-study-finds

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Regarding our Power Rangers discussion on Saturday:
https://vimeo.com/120401488

Oh and apparently it was the Red Ranger who killed his room mate with a sword.
He was arrested, but I don't believe he was charged yet.