Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:04:18 +0200

Lolz

btw Katarina. She's too funny. Saw a match where King was doing all these
set up throws and combo. Only to be beaten by a noob Katarina literally
spamming 1 button. Uf+4444444444444444444444 ftw

Her magic 4 combo is 44444444444444444444444444 does more damage than fancy
shit combos for other characters.

Lee is dead. Welcome Katarina!